Rafferty Resourcing are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales and Marketing Support Executive for a Chichester based business. The role will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and concentrates on supporting the wider team by ensuring that they have the product, marketing tools and information they require to meet the changing needs of their client base.
This position will be supporting a number of teams that work closely on a day-to-day basis. The role will involve a lot of multi-tasking so the successful candidate will need to be proactive and organised.
- Providing day to day support to Online and International customers
- Creating and sending monthly online and international newsletters communicating any key initiatives, new products and launches
- Ensuring all online content is updated in terms of stock availability and price changes
- Communicating new product launches and promotions to trade customers
- Creating social media posts (including writing copy and organising imagery)
- Responding and engaging with trade follower posts and industry influencers
- Monitoring performance across trade social media channels, reporting monthly and taking learnings to implement improvements
- Managing a schedule of email newsletters for different audiences
- Coordinating trade show launches, including liaising with creative and agency partners, organising any props, collateral, and sundry items for the trade fair build
- Coordinate any new POS requirements for key customers including gathering best quotes and investigating new suppliers
- Supporting the Ecommerce marketing team by organising product photography and assisting with social media. This could involve responding to social media messages and creating adhoc blog posts.
- The successful candidate will have previously worked within a marketing team. A generalist marketing background would be advantageous as would Retail, Brand or POS development.
- Highly organised and thorough
- Strong attention to detail
- A completer finisher
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Commercially aware
- Creatively minded and a keen problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple projects and time pressure
- Able to work efficiently and harmoniously as part of a team
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple projects efficiently and accurately
- Able to adapt quickly and readily to changing environments
- Flexible to travel and work anti-social hours (on occasion) around key events and brand launches
- Must hold a current UK Driving License
- Hours of work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (30 minutes lunch)
- 23 days holiday
- 8 bank / public holidays per year
- Pension auto enrolment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perk Box discount vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot and cold refreshments
For more information please contact Jodie on 02394 211 233.