Wow – what an opportunity!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, a business that manufactures and supplies Engineering Plastics throughout the UK and Ireland. This successful business has ambitious plans and is now looking for an experienced Sales Manager to play a lead role in their growth.
The Sales Manager will report directly to the Managing Director and there are plans for this person to progress and join the Senior Leadership team on the basis of commercial success. As Sales Manager, you will be developing a sales strategy in line with agreed KPIs and will be responsible for all commercial activities within the business, this includes sales, marketing, customer service, proposals, after sales, etc.
- Developing sales strategy in line with agreed KPI’s
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Managing sales team, ensuring they are briefed on objectives
- Where necessary targeted visits with new opportunities and customers
- Establish excellent customer relationships and provide a high standard of service
- Maintain an agreed level of proactive telephone contact with both existing and prospective customers in line with KPI’s
- Pro-actively seek new business from existing accounts
- Liaise between production and customers to efficiently answer general enquiries concerning deliveries and production
- Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives
- Engineering sales experience is preferred
- Proven sales record and ability to manage the existing business but also identify new growth opportunities
- Self-managing, highly motivated and results-driven
- Experience negotiating commercial terms and articulating value proposition
- Ability to review technical and commercial specifications
For more information please contact Jodie@raffertyresourcing.com