Are you an Engineering or Science Graduate looking for a career in Biotechnology?
Rafferty Resourcing are currently recruiting a Laboratory Technologist for a fast growing and ambitious Southampton based business. This is an entry level role (full training provided) and would be perfect for a Graduate with an Engineering or Chemistry degree.
The role is permanent and we are looking for someone to start the role in June. Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 4:45pm and Friday 8:00am to 1:00pm.
- Producing development compounds
- Producing test samples of the compounds
- Managing the workflow of the day-to-day operations within thw workshop
- Managing the stock levels for the R&D department
- Maintaining work area safe and tidy
Experience of polymer processing or polymer chemistry is highly desirable but not essential. In order to apply candidates must have an industrial or scientific background.
- Ability to multitask and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skillsOrganised and methodical
- Willing to learn new skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A team player with the ability to work independently without close supervision
- Hours of work daytime Monday to Friday (early finish every Friday)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for progression
- Free car parking
- Full training provided
For more information please contact Jodie@raffertyresourcing.com