Rafferty Resourcing are recruiting for an experienced Data Administrator for a Chichester based client. This role is being offered as a 6 month maternity cover, however there may be opportunities to join another area of the business and extend the contract/ potentially stay on a permanent basis.
We are specifically looking for a candidate that has experience working with databases and/or product information systems. There will be a mixture of home and office working and we are willing consider candidates looking for full time and part time employment.
The role will be focussing on the gathering and ongoing maintenance of product-related data. Covering a variety of product types, the position involves contact with a wide range of teams and individuals throughout the business and a broad variety of information ranging from customer-specific requirements, through data required to purchase and sell items, packing formats and physical weights and dimensions.
This role is key in ensuring that multiple departments can work efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner. The quality of the system data enables the business to perform accurate reporting and analysis and this is vital for future projects. The role requires a combination of accuracy, curiosity and tenacity, ultimately contributing to the effective and timely running of business operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Using and developing reports to monitor data changes, identify and resolve gaps and errors, as well as performing validation checks
- Coordinate and execute the creation of all customer specific product codes, setting up from inception through to completion
- Coordinate and execute the creation of all component codes, setting up from inception through to completion
- Create purchaseagreements for new and existing products.
- Ensure that both inbound and outbound product is fully set up
- Provide product data reports and documentation to various departments
- Manage product lifecycle status changes
- Attending internal and external meetings as required, following up on any relevant action points
- Experience working with databases and/or product information system
- An understanding of product lifecycle from concept through to physical stock
- Experience prioritising and managing tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of a variety of PC applications
- Intermediate Excel is essential
- Use of problem solving techniques and good judgement
- Attention to detail, curiosity and a can do attitude
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels essential
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Part time and flexible working hours considered
- A mix of home and office working
- Free car parking
- Fun and friendly work environment
#recruitment #recruiting #jobsinchichester #administrator #dataadministrator #maternitycover #chichesterjobs #hiringinchichester #recruitmentchichester #jobs #hiring #newvacancy #recruitmentagency #chichester #westsussex #homeworking
For more information or to apply please contact Jodie via email email@example.com