Has the last year highlighted the importance of work-life balance?
This wonderful company based in Tonyrefail offers just that! Compressed hours, allowing staff members to take a half-day on a Friday and annualised holidays, which gives employees the flexibility to take as little as one hour annual leave (perfect for late starts and early finishes). So before you start planning what you’ll do with your spare time, let’s take a look at what you’ll be doing in the workplace.
The role is mainly Purchase Ledger, though there is an element of Sales Ledger too. It is a busy and varied position with plenty to learn, but don’t worry, everyone is super friendly and you’ll settle in in no time!
- Processing purchase invoices in the accounting system
- Ensuring matching of purchase orders, goods receipt notes and purchase invoices
- Proactively resolving invoice variances with suppliers and operations
- Raise BACS runs, ensuring payments are made to agreed terms
- Reconcile supplier statements in a timely manner
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Create and maintain supplier account data
- Dealing with and resolving supplier queries
- Processing sales ledger credit notes and recording sales ledger remittances
- Updating the aged debtor list and sending monthly credit control letters
What are we looking for?
- A full and thorough understanding of Purchase Ledger
- IT literate including MS Excel/Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good prioritisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
If you are looking for a friendly and supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development please apply today by clicking here.